HMOAB has revised our mail-in Application Form effective July 11, 2019. You are still strongly urged to use the online feature on our website to apply for or renew your certification. However, there are some of you who do not have online access or prefer to mail us your application.
Some important changes to the form:
1) The form has been shortened to two pages;
2) Under Section B, Number 3, the option of submitting an NCCCO medical examiner’s certificate has been removed. The NCCCO no longer issues these certificates. However, if you still have a valid NCCCO medical certificate, it will be accepted;
3) Under Section B, Number 4, the Electrical Industry Certifications Association has been added. CIC (Crane Institute Certificate) will only be accepted if issued before May 31, 2018 for Telescoping Boom Cranes or August 31, 2018 for Lattice Boom Crawlers.
To complete your mail-in application:
1) You must provide copies of the documents listed in Section B. Certification Requirements;
2) You must include a head shot photo which can be taken by cellphone.
3) You must include payment by check or money order for $100 for each year of certification which cannot be longer than the expiration of your national certification;
4) You must include a $50 application fee if you are a new applicant or if your old HMOAB certification has been expired for longer than 90 days;
5) You must complete Sections C, D, E, F, and G. Make sure you sign and date the application.
Once we receive your application, we can usually produce and mail your card within 2 business days. Download the Application Form.