I am currently certified in Hawaiʻi but lost my card or added a new specialty. What can I do to replace it?

No problem! As a certified HMOAB member, replacement and renewal cards are provided without charge. Just call the office at (808) 586-8146 or write [email protected] for further assistance and provide your current NCCCO (or other) number.